- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. Our policy explains how we will use your personal information.
This document was created using a template by SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by Website Planet (www.websiteplanet.com)
C. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, your geographical location, the type and version of your browser and your operating system as well as the type of your device (mobile phone, laptop, desktop, etc.).
- Information about your visits and use of the site including the external source, the duration of the visit, the page views and the navigation path to the site.
- Information such as your email address, your name, your address which you enter when registering on the website and / or when ordering products from us.
- Information you enter when using services on our website.
- Information that arises when using the website, such as when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information about your purchases, the services you use and the transactions you make on the website, which include your name, address, telephone number and email address. Under no circumstances is information collected from the credit or debit card with which you make purchases. This information goes directly to the Stripe company through which the amount of your purchases is charged. Under no circumstances can we be hold accountable for the way Stripe uses the information of your credit/debit card.
- Information contained in any of your communication with us via email or through the website, including communication content and metadata.
- Any other personal information you send us. Before disclosing any personal information to a third party, you must have that individual consent to the disclosure and processing of his or her personal information in accordance with this policy.
Before disclosing any personal information to a third party, you must have that individual consent to the disclosure and processing of his or her personal information in accordance with this policy.
D. Use of your personal information
The personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- management of our website and business
- personalized site layout for you
- activate the use of your available services on our website
- shipping the goods you buy through our website
- sending transactions, invoices to you, as well as collecting payments from you
- sending non-advertising communications
- send email notifications about your requests
- provision of statistical data of our users to third parties (which will not be able to identify any user of this information)
- Maintaining the security of the site and preventing any fraud
- confirmation of compliance with the terms and conditions of our website (including the monitoring of personal messages circulating through our private online messaging service) and
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will post or use this information in accordance with your license.
Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the posting of your information on our site and can be configured using the site privacy check.
We will not pass your personal information to any third party or any third party commercial department without your consent.
E. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, executives, insurers, or professional consultants, representatives, suppliers or subcontractors as required for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our controlling portfolio company and its subsidiaries) as required for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose our personal information:
- to the extent required by law
- in relation to any current or future legal proceedings
- for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties with a view to preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business good we sell (or intend to sell); and
- to any other competent authority we believe regarding the disclosure of information may belong to the judiciary in the event that we consider that the relevant authority will require the disclosure of such personal information.
Also, as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information in a third day.
F. International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and moved between any countries in which we operate so that we may use it in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have the same personal data protection legislation as in the European Economic Area: the USA, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- The personal information you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available online worldwide. We can not prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
- You expressly agree to the transfer of provisional data described in section F.
G. Preservation of personal data
- Section G sets out the procedure and policy for the protection of personal data, which is designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the protection and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data we process for any purpose will not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
H. Security of your personal data
- We will take the necessary precautions at the technical and organizational level to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store all the personal data you provide on secure (password protected – and firewall) servers.
- All electronic money transactions on our site are protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use. As a business, we will not ask for your password in any way (except when you log in to our site through your personal device).
We may update our policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website from time to time. You should check the page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to our policy. We may notify you of changes to our policy via email or through a private messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
You can ask us to give you any information we hold about you.
We may withhold the personal information you request for the period permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for advertising purposes.
In practice, you will usually either explicitly agree in advance to the use of your personal information for advertising purposes or we will enable you to exclude your information from your use for advertising purposes.
K. Third party sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to and information from and to third party sites. We cannot control and are not responsible for the protection policies and practices of third parties.
L. Update information
Please let us know if the information we have about you needs updating or correction.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of your website. You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. Deleting all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites.